Links and info on the topics we discussed in Episode 2: Finger Juice
This week Baltimore State's Attorney Marlyin Mosby charged six officers with the homicide of Freddie Gray
Meanwhile, Deidre's friends tried make a love connection with City Councilman Nick Mosby after this interview
And then we found out he was married.
The Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight happened and the only thing that mattered was Beyonce's outfit.
Usually dapper Denzel showed up looking like that uncle who harrasses your friends at the cookout.
Jamie Foxx botched the anthem, some dudes threw punches, people on social media were salty over the coins earned and there was a national chicken wing shortage. At the end of the day...
In attempt to lighten spirits, we shared our favorite moments in reality tv history.
1. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills You Beast
2. Real Housewives of Atlanta Phaedra vs. Kenya
***Update*** Phaedra's baby daddy is in prison again. Kenya is still without child
3. The Real World Boston Vaj vs Montana
4. Real World Hawaii Ruthie's Intervention
5. Making Da Band 5 Best Rappers
6. So You Think You Can Dance Joshua and Katie's No Air (that moment at :50 tho!)
7. The Real Housewives of New Jersey Table Flip
8. Real World Seattle the Slap
Stephen slaps Irene by 1dobiedc
And while medicated, Deidre tried to use this scene from Jane the Virgin to explain how love is like finger juice. Yeah, it happened.
Did we forget a reality tv moment? Are you watching Jane the Virgin? If not, get on over to the CW and catch up. Would you try Deidre's Finger Juice cocktail?
Thanks for listening!